Maintain Healthy Hair with a Proper Diet
Posted on September 13 2022
Many methods for caring for one's hair require putting something on it. However, the type of food you eat does play a significant role in hair maintenance. Include the following in your diet for healthier hair:
- Eggs: Eggs are a great way to give your hair the protein it needs to thrive and grow.
- Citrus fruits: Fruits with high vitamin C content include those with a citrus flavor, such as lemon, lime, and orange. Collagen, a protein crucial to hair health and growth, can be stimulated by this vitamin.
- Dry fruits and nuts: Dry fruits are a terrific choice since they provide a healthy dose of omega-3 fatty acids, which help to strengthen and add volume to your hair.
- Green leafy vegetables: Vegetables with dark green leaves (such as spinach) are among the best food sources of iron. A loss of hair's follicles is one of the symptoms of iron deficiency.
- Carrot: Vitamin A, which is included in this root vegetable, is required for the body to create its own supply of the natural oil sebum, which is beneficial to your hair.
- Avocado: Avocado's vitamin E aids in keeping your scalp's oil levels and pH balanced, which keeps your hair follicles unblocked and your hair growing.
- Whole grains: Many necessary nutrients for hair growth can be found in whole grains, including iron, biotin, zinc, and the B vitamins.