Hair Care Basics
Posted on January 31 2023
Keep your hair in top shape with these healthy hair care tips!
1. The first step in any haircare routine is to cleanse.
Cleansing is always the first step in any hair care regimen. Your hair benefits from a cleansing just like your skin does every night, though it may not be necessary every day depending on how dry your hair and scalp are and how many products you use that can lead to buildup.
2. Conditioning and nourishing come next in your washing process.
The primary function of a conditioner is to seal the hair follicle's cuticles and replenish any moisture that may have been lost during the washing process.
3. Detangling your hair will help eliminate knots and minimize breakage.
4. Protect and prime to ensure that your hairstyle lasts!
5. You might want to re-moisturize after styling it or allowing it to air dry.
6. Regular hair treatments enhances the overall look and condition of your hair while addressing hair issues such as damage, dryness, an oily, flaky, or dry scalp.
Everyone will have a distinct hair care regimen and those that we've outlined were just few essential steps that will make your hair feel and look its best.